Web Design Agreement Information
By purchasing a Web package
online with Bradford Web Designs, LLC you agree to the terms and
conditions set forth in our WEB
You will be sent an official copy via email detailed with your business
information and package, pricing, etc. immediately after your purchase which will need to be signed and returned to us by the date noted in the agreement. No monies will be refunded, no exceptions. Contact us with questions before you purchase.
|Bradford Web Designs, LLC
Change in Terms: By accessing and using BradfordWebDesigns.com
services you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You
also agree to be bound by any change in these terms which may be
published via BradfordWebDesigns.com while you are a user of Bradford
Web Designs, LLC services. If you do not want to be bound by the
terms of this Agreement or by any subsequent changes to these terms,
please contact us immediately so that we may close your account.
Our Clients are expected to have a basic knowledge of how the Internet
functions, how email (or email applications) functions, the types
of use which are generally acceptable on the Internet, and the types
of use which are to be avoided. Common sense is the best guide as
to what is considered acceptable use. Also common sense is the rule
when uploading files during high traffic usage times on the Internet.
Bradford Web Designs offers space for your site on our servers and
has nothing to do whatsoever with your access to reach our servers,
email error messages, or the time it takes to upload, etc. The following
guidelines were designed to ensure these services:
Content: All services provided by Bradford Web
Designs may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage,
or presentation of any information, data or material in violation
of any United States Federal, State, or City law is prohibited.
This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material
we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by
trade secrets and other statutes, violation of US export restrictions,
harassment, fraud, trafficking of obscene material, drug dealing,
and any other illegal activities. The subscriber agrees to indemnify
and hold harmless Bradford Web Designs from any claims resulting
from the use of the service that damages the subscriber or any other
party. Note: Pornography and Adult content is prohibited. This includes
sites that may have links / banners to adult content elsewhere.
This is also true for sites that promote any illegal activity or
content that may be damaging to our servers or any other server
on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited. A
few examples of non-acceptable content or links are: pirated software
hacker's, programs or archives, warez sites, mp3 archives. Bradford
Web Designs will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation
of this provision.
Server/Design Support: Unless your site and/or
specific page (in entirety) that you are having issues with was
soley designed and maintined by Bradford Web Designs, we only provide
technical support for server related problems (we do not support
HTML problems or fix your own code/design. THIS INCLUDES ANY CODE
OR CHANGES YOU MAKE TO OUR PAGES WE DESIGNED FOR YOU IN YOUR OWN
ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN ALTERATIONS, ADDITIONS, CHANGES, ETC.
TO THE PAGE/PAGES/SITE.) If tech support is requested for a server
problem or page problem/fix and it turns out to be HTML, design,
or other code NOT related to our own page design, a charge of $60/
hour will be charged to your account and must be paid in advance.
ANY PREPAID or REGULAR MAINTENANCE TIME CAN NOT BE USED FOR THIS
PURPOSE UNDER ANY CURCUMSTANCES. In any event, you may want to inquire
about our services to redesign your page(s) you to avoid these potential
fees (remember that professional maintenance is only $35/hour) if
you are unsure of how to properly code and design your page(s),
and/or graphic/HTML consultation only is available as well.
Server Resources: Any Web site that uses a high
amount of server resources (such as CPU) will be given an option
of either paying extra (which depends on the resource needed) or
reducing the resource needed to an acceptable level. Misuse of system
resources, including but not limited to employing posts or programs
which consume excessive CPU time or storage space, permitting use
of mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts, or
autoresponders other than for the customer's own account, resale
of access to CGI scripts installed on BradfordWebDesigns.com servers,
or attempting to use a single customer account for third party web
sites by allowing more than one domain pointer to be used to reference
pages within the customer's site will not be allowed. Bradford Web
Designs shall be the sole arbiter of what is considered to be a
high server usage level.
Chat Rooms: BradfordWebDesigns.com does not allow
clients to install their own chat rooms. Chat rooms tend to be a
large system hog and we cannot permit it as an account option. Non-Java
chat rooms (cgi or perl based) are not allowed.
Background Running Programs: BradfordWebDesigns.com
may allow programs to run continually in the background. These programs
will be considered on an individual basis and an extra charge will
be incurred based on system resources used and operational maintenance
needed. If you wish to run background programs please contact us
at email@example.com before doing so.
IRC: BradfordWebDesigns.com does not allow IRC
or IRC bots / eggdrops of ANY KIND NO MATTER HOW SMALL to be operated
on our servers. Violation of this policy will result in IMMEDIATE
termination WITHOUT warning and all files in the offending account
will be deleted.
File Limits: Under no circumstances shall an account
with 300 megs go over and above 15000 files. We reserve the right
to charge extra for those going above that limit.
Mail Configurations: Bradford Web Designs supports email connectivity
to our servers directly. This means you specify pop3 and smtp server
names in your email client to connect to us directly to receive
email on behalf of your domain. Any requests for MX record changes
to support any other configuration will result in additional charges. We are NOT held responsible for email errors, server errors,
or additional loss cause to email problems. No exceptions.
Domain Registrations: Bradford Web Designs will
host domains from any registry however the user is responsible for
the registration of any domain name if user is not purchasing a
design package with Bradford Web Designs. If you purchase a design
package we will generally include 1 year registration at godaddy.com for a
.com, .net. or .org name (if applicable).
Net Abuse: The sending of commercial advertising
through email (AKA spamming) from a Bradford Web Designs servers
(including bradfordwebdesigns.com or scrapbookwebdesign.com servers),
referring to an URL on a Bradford Web Designs server, or using an
email address that is maintained on a Bradford Web Designs server
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. This includes but is not limited to activities
such as using a nonexistent email return address on a commercial
solicitation, allowing spamming by third parties to promote a web
site hosted by Bradford Web Designs, trolling (posting outrageous
messages to generate numerous responses), mail bombing (sending
multiple messages without significant new content to the same user),
subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person's
permission, cross posting articles to any newsgroups without their
permission, and commercial advertisements. In general, any kind
of commercial advertising in areas on the Internet not intended
for such purposes is prohibited. Government laws construed as protecting
this practice do not apply. Please read additional spam policy below.
We reserve the right to determine what violates this policy.
Spam: Transmission of bulk, unsolicited commercial e-mail
(UCE) or commercial postings to inappropriate newsgroups (spam)
by Bradford Web Designs customers is strictly prohibited.
Spammers, take note of the following prices, for which you agree
to be billed effective JUNE 10th, 2006:
Bradford Web Designs Users' UCE: $500.00 US plus $10 for each spam/UCE
sent, plus immediate account deactivation for 10 days (first offense)
cancellation for (second and last offense) any customer of Bradford
Web Designs that sends any spam whatsoever, whether from our mail
servers or from external mail servers that refer to an Bradford
Web Designs customer web site.
User accounts will be deactivated immediately and without warning
when evidence of spamming is discovered. Using a Bradford Web Designs,
ScrapbookWebDesign.com, or ScrapbookHost.com address (real or virtual
or any other site we have developed)) as a drop or reply point to
spam transmitted off the Bradford Web Designs network is also prohibited.
It is NOT acceptable to spam the Internet with ads for your URL.
If we are informed of this activity, we will inform the postmasters
at the site of origin of the spam, assuming it's done from a remote
site. If the problem continues, we may revoke your account or server
hosting privileges because of it. We do not in any way condone spam
of any kind, and we will not accept as customers users who abuse
the Internet in this way.
Server Abuse: Any attempts to undermine or cause
harm to a Bradford Web Designs server or using an email address
that is maintained on a Bradford Web Designs machine is STRICTLY
prohibited. We reserve the right to deactivate any script (even
our own) if it is used to such an extent that it poses a threat
to the performance of our network.
The failure to meet or follow any of the above guidelines are grounds
for immediate account deactivation. We reserve the right to REMOVE
any account (deactivated or not) within 15 days prior notice except
for spamming which warrants immediate removal with no refunds of
monies paid to Bradford Web Designs.
Complaints about violators of our policies should be referred to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Each complaint will be fully investigated.
Bradford Web Designs reserves the right to fully investigate any
reported violations and to determine the proper consequences.
Billing Policy: Invoices
for monthly hosting/maintenance fees are emailed to clients on or
after the 1st of each month, when services are performed, or on payment arrangement dates. Monthly fees are due in full on the
1st day of each month. We accept Visa, MasterCard &
PayPal via PayPal. We do NOT accept checks or cash. Contact
us if you need to make payment arrangements.
There are NO refunds of any kind under any circumstance.
By accessing and using BradfordWebDesigns.com
services you agree to be bound by the terms below, and clients also agree to be bound by any change in these terms which are published below while you are a user of Bradford
Web Designs, LLC services. Clients will need to check for any updates and adhere to the terms each month they are a client. If you do not want to be bound by the
terms of this Agreement or by any subsequent changes to these terms,
please contact us immediately so that we may close your account.
- All web design and hosting clients are required to set up automatic monthly payments via paypal subscription for their monthly fees. Clients are responsible for making sure their paypal accounts are up to date and that their payment information is valid through paypal so that their monthly fees are paid to us without incident. There will be a late fee of $25 assessed for any payments that are rejected for any reason through the recurring paypal subscription payments, and additional late fees will be added (see below).
- Maintenance fees are incurred when clients request work completed over their monthly alloted time per month that is included in their package, or requests additional work that would require a site-wide change or graphic changes, and will be charged at an hourly rate of $50.00, minimum one-half hour. Hourly maintenance charges (non-hosting accounts) are due upon receipt and are subject to late fees. Exception to maintenance fee: Design Team gallery images to be added to an existing DT gallery that are not sized to the below specifications will be charged a seperate fee of $5/each image to resize, not the hourly charge.
- Clients automatically approve extra charges by sending a maintenance request and will not be given notice and asked
for approval via email/phone before additional charges for maintenance occur because the client approved changes by sending the request.
- Individual invoice for hourly work, late fees, or other billed invoices due: There will be a late fee of $25.00 applied to any payments not received after 3 days after email of invoice, and if payment is not received within 7 business days accounts will be cancelled (site will be taken down,
deleted off the server, and access will be restricted including email).
- Non-kit club websites can be updated once a month, for up to one hour if included with the client's monthly plan. All updates requested for the month need to be sent in a complete format (correct grammar, spelling, punctuation) in a .doc or .txt format (or inline in an email). Any images must be sized 800 pixels or less and attached to the same email, and directions for requested updates must be clear and final. If there are extensive corrections needed and/or extra hourly maintenance requested it will be charged at the above hourly rate. Please note and allow at least 7 business days for updates to be completed after we receive them.
KIT CLUB WEBSITE DEADLINES:
- Kit club clients are required to choose their updates day (for the recurring monthly updates to their kit club website) and adhere to this specific date each month for recurring updates. Clients agree and understand they are responsible for emailing Terri (email@example.com - please include the month of the updates in the subject of your email) with their complete kit contents list (.doc, .txt or inline email), photos (if applicable), and any other updates needed to be completed on their reserved date no later than 3 DAYS prior to your reserved updates date each month in one complete email (see exact dates/times below).
- WEBSITE UPDATES RESERVED FOR THE 1st DAY OF EACH MONTH must send all of their requested updates information via email in proper format (see above) 3 days before the 1st. If the current month has 30 days your deadline is: 11:59p.m. Mountain Time on the 27th. If the current month has 31 days your deadline is: 11:59p.m. Mountain Time on the 28th. Any updates received after the deadline: will be charged a late fee of $25.00 (no exceptions) and website updates may be delayed by up to 3 business days. If you have a gallery please note: Design Team gallery images to be added to the coordinating month's DT Gallery page for the current month that are correctly sized (see below specifications) can be sent up to 5:00p.m. Mountain Time the day previous to updates (29th if there are 30 days in the month, 30th if there are 31 days in the month), and must be sent in one email (or series of emails sent at the same time in succession if they do not fit in one email). Any DT images that are not sized or named correctly will not be sent back, but resized at a seperate fee of $5/each image. Your website will be updated no later than noon on the 1st each month if you make the deadline date/time above.
- WEBSITE UPDATES RESERVED FOR THE 2nd DAY OF EACH MONTH must send all of their requested updates information via email in proper format (see above) 3 days before the 2nd. If the current month has 30 days your deadline is: 11:59p.m. Mountain Time on the 28th. If the current month has 31 days your deadline is: 11:59p.m. Mountain Time on the 29th. Any updates received after the deadline: will be charged a late fee of $25.00 (no exceptions) and website updates may be delayed by up to 3 business days. If you have a gallery please note: Design Team gallery images to be added to the coordinating month's DT Gallery page for the current month that are correctly sized (see below specifications) can be sent up to 5:00p.m. Mountain Time on the 1st, and must be sent in one email (or series of emails sent at the same time in succession if they do not fit in one email). Any DT images that are not sized or named correctly will not be sent back, but resized at a seperate fee of $5/each image. Your website will be updated no later than noon on the 1st each month if you make the deadline date/time above.
- WEBSITE UPDATES RESERVED FOR THE 15th DAY OF EACH MONTH must send all of their requested updates information via email in proper format (see above) within 3 days before the 15th: Your deadline is 11:59p.m. Mountain Time on the 11th. Any updates received after this deadline: will be charged a late fee of $25.00 (no exceptions) and website updates may be delayed by up to 3 business days. If you have a gallery please note: Design Team gallery images to be added to the coordinating month's DT Gallery page for the current month that are correctly sized (see below specifications) can be sent up to 5:00p.m. Mountain Time on the 14th, and must be sent in one email (or series of emails sent at the same time in succession if they do not fit in one email). Any DT images that are not sized or named correctly will not be sent back, but resized at a seperate fee of $5/each image. Your website will be updated no later than noon on the 15th each month if you make the deadline date/time above.
- WEBSITE UPDATES RESERVED FOR THE 25th DAY OF EACH MONTH must send all of their requested updates information via email in proper format (see above) within 3 days before the 25th: Your deadline is 11:59p.m. Mountain Time on the 21st. Any updates received after this deadline: will be charged a late fee of $25.00 (no exceptions) and website updates may be delayed by up to 3 business days .If you have a gallery please note: Design Team gallery images to be added to the coordinating month's DT Gallery page for the current month that are correctly sized (see below specifications) can be sent up to 5:00p.m. Mountain Time on the 24th, and must be sent in one email (or series of emails sent at the same time in succession if they do not fit in one email). Any DT images that are not sized or named correctly will not be sent back, but resized at a seperate fee of $5/each image. Your website will be updated no later than noon on the 25th each month if you make the deadline date/time above.
- Kit club clients who agree to send Terri a kit in exchange for photography/editing/graphic work each month: The papercrafing kit(s) will need to be received NO LATER THAN 3 BUSINESS DAYS prior to your reserved updates date each month. Any kits received after the deadline: will be charged a late fee of $25.00 (no exceptions) and website updates may be delayed by up to 3 business days. Kits should be sent USPS to PO BOX 1496, Eastlake, CO 80614-1496. We are not responsible for delayed, late or misdirected packages.
Design Team gallery image name specifications - please make sure you check your DT's images before you send them:
1. Name the file appropriately - distinguish first if it is: a LAYOUT (scrapbook layout page) "LO", CARD "card", or PROJECT (anything that does not fit into card or layout category) "project", then add the number of the project, and your first name should follow.
- example for layout: LO1terri.jpg
- example for TWO PAGE spread layout: LO1terriA.jpg and LO1terriB.jpg (A and B if it is a spread so I know to put them side by side, and in that order)
- example for card: card1terri.jpg, card2terri.jpg
- example for project: project4terri.jpg
2. Design Team Sizing specifications: All DT/images for galleries on your website need to be sized down so that the longest side (either width or height depending on your images) needs to be a max of 350 pixels - that means one side 350 and the others 350 or less. Please sharpen and/or correct colors before sending - these will be the final images on your website. Any DT images that are not sized or named correctly will not be sent back, but resized at a seperate fee of $5/each image.
- Clients will need to understand there will be no reminder emails for any above deadlines, specifications, or notice of extra fees incurred by not adhering to these deadlines and specifications. If there are any holidays that will affect these deadlines you will be given two weeks notice via email with the updated deadline date. If there is a request to change your permanent recurring updates date you will need to notify us immediately and allow us at least one month lead time to adjust our schedule. Clients understand that all changes to deadlines or sizing specifications, etc. will be adjusted here on this page if needed on an ongoing basis when needed.
- A $100.00
reinstatement fee will be assessed with balance due payable in full
to reactivate all accounts if cancelled for nonpayment. If you have
agreed to additional cancellation fee(s) in your design agreement
and your account is cancleled FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING NON-PAYMENT
you are still responsible for the cancelation fee and any other fees due at the time of cancellation.
- Cancellation of monthly hosting/maintenance requires a 30-day notice
via email firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 cancellation fee (this covers time taken to delete files from the server). There will be additional hourly maintenance if you require any additional services, assistance for any reason, or need files emailed to you after cancellation (pending if they are still available).
- Bradford Web Designs reserves the right to cancel accounts for any reason including but not limited to: non-payment, communication issues (including rude/harrassing/nonprofessional behavior through email or voicemail), etc. ALL services and products are NONREFUNDABLE and there
are NO exceptions. If the client keeps the DNS pointing to our servers we maintain the right to post any content on the landing page including links to other sites.
|Bradford Web Designs, LLC
How we collect and use information: For each visitor
to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes each IP
address and referring IP. We collect the e-mail addresses of those
who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what
pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by
the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations).
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then
discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to
notify consumers about updates to our Web site, and is NOT
shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please
let us know by sending us email at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive
periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services
or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings,
please let us know by sending us email at the above address. Please
provide us with your exact name and address and you will be removed
from our list. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers
online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding
orders and design information, questions, etc.
session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner
with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated
uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information
practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy
changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide
you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned
about how your information is used, you should check back at our
Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from
being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally
collected bysending us email at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies
corrected in contact information. Consumers can have this information
corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: When we transfer and
receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial
information we redirect visitors to a secure server for processing.
We can be reached
via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 720-468-0096.
Our mailing address:
Bradford Web Designs, LLC, P.O. BOX 1496, Eastlake, CO 80614
|Bradford Web Designs,
By using our site(s) BradfordWebDesigns.com you are agreeing to comply
following terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms, you
should not use this site. The terms “us” or “we”
or “our” refers to Bradford Web Designs, LLC, the owner
of the Web site(s). The term “you” refers to the user
or viewer of our Web Site(s).
Acceptance of Agreement: You agree
("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site(s)"
or "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and
only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous
agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with
respect to the Site, the content, or services provided by or through
the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement
may be amended at any time by us from time to time without specific
notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the
Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
Refund Policy: If you purchase any services
from us we do not honor ANY requests for refunds on ANY basis.
Web Hosting Use Agreement:
Copyright: The content, organization,
graphics, design, compilation, digital conversion and other matters
related to the Site may be protected under applicable copyrights,
trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual
property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication
by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed
by Section 4 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership
rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through
the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does
not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
Permitted Uses: You are granted
rights to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this
Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial
purposes; and (c) to print out confidential information from the
Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and
provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained
therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site
or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration
matter whatsoever under any circumstances. Your use of information
on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your
own risk. Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible
via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no
liability for these linked sites.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use: Your
license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials
or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”)
therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions
on use: You may not (a) copy, print, republish, display, distribute,
transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in
any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content
and Materials retrieved therefrom; , (b) create compilations or
derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site; (c)
use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may
infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary
right, or property right of us or any third parties; (d) use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting
(1) unsolicited commercial email; (2) email that makes use of headers,
invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive
addressing; and (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
(j) use the Site in a manner that violates any state or federal
law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations.
Forms, Agreements & Documents: We
may make available through the Site or through other Web sites sample
agreements or forms, checklists, (collectively, “Documents”).
All Documents are provided on a non-exclusive license basis only
for your personal one-time use for non-commercial purposes, without
any right to re-license, sublicense, distribute, assign or transfer
such license. Documents are provided without any representations
or warranties, express or implied, as to their suitability, legal
effect, completeness, currentness, accuracy, and/or appropriateness.
The Documents are provided “as is”, “as available”,
and with “all faults”, and we and any provider of the
Documents disclaim any warranties, including but not limited to
the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Documents may be inappropriate for your particular circumstances.
Linking to the Site: You may provide
links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure,
by framing or otherwise, the copyright notice, or other notices
on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic
activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site
immediately upon request by us.
Errors, Corrections and Changes: We
do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free
of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be
corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available
on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise
reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or
content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole
discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other
content appearing on the Site.